CLASSROOM TEACHERS (all subjects) FOR PRIMARY AND SECONDARY CURRICULUM
- Teaching all areas of the primary or secondary curriculum.
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary/secondary pupils.
- Organizing the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment.
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within their class.
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation.
- Maintaining discipline.
- Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development.
- Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils' development.
- Coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area.
- Working with Principal to plan and coordinate work.
- Possess a Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in education or related field.
- At least 2 years of teaching experience in a school environment.
- Most recent work experience with an international school is preferred.
- Retired teachers or working professionals are encouraged to apply.
Please email us your CV and cover letter with a photo at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the position you are applying for in the subject header.
Acceptance of applications will be on-going until the position has been filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.